Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jesus Is Love


Last night I was directed towards certain televangelists and was trying to figure out whether  or not their doctrine was sound and biblical. I started my inquiry by searching some youtube videos which I know can be risky because i've seen a lot of things taken out of context and cut to make someone look like they are saying something the person wasn't at all really saying. Anyways all this in consideration I have to say I did hear some things that  I felt weren't to accurate or scriptural and what surprised me most was not the poor teaching but actually the tone and mannerism of the people who where exposing the false teaching. The videos that I watched, however true their "against" arguments were all lacked one vital thing.......LOVE!!  All I could think about was Jesus' words in John 13:35 when he told the disciples that the world would know they where HIS disciples by their LOVE for one another. Now im not here to bring anyone down what I aim to do is encourage you all! I want to encourage you all not only to get deeper into the word of God and in all things I want to encourage you to love one another with everything youve got because this is how the world WILL know we are HIS!  

No comments: