Monday, January 12, 2009

IM GETTIN MARRIED PEOPLE!!!!!

PEOPLE! PEOPLE! PEOPLE! Blessings to everyone and their mother! This month is a month to mark down in the history books because this is the month I Ryan Louis Griggs am getting married to miss Jenifer Jones.  I am Very excited to learn the ropes of this thing called Marriage. Although as of now I am very lazy and untidy im almost positive my future wife will whoop my tail into shape. PLEASE!!!! I Repeat PLEASE! To all the Marriage Veterans I ask you to partake in the timeless tradition of passing knowledge down to the younger generations. If you have any advice or heads up that you think I should be informed of dont hesitate to give me the inside scoop. So there it is This month I get married and you all can play a part wether you come or just give me advice its all appreciated! God Bless Yall


Serious Griggs

No comments: