Monday, May 12, 2008

Jenny Jones.... Who is this woman??


Ok so some people know what the deal is and others don't, This here is to clear the air and let everyone know whats going on. So on the Genetik course I did meet a wonderful girl named Jenny Jones who caught my intrest. We were just friends on the course because the rules clearly stated there where no exclusive relationships to be had during the course. We spoke about it loads with each other and spent hours upon hours going over logically the risks of an international relationship and seriously random senarios that we might have to face if we where a couple and weither we where ready for that. So after alot of thought, STRESS, and some serious praying we both felt that as long as we both are looking to God for direction on what to do we could start a relationship and be confident that if it isn't right then God would tell us. So we have officially been together for four months now ( i wont get into the unofficaly bit because thats a little to complicated) And things have just been so great. She is an amazing girl who loves Jesus and has the biggest heart for other people. Its been such a blessing to know someone who just gives so much of her time and herself to helping other people. She makes me want to grow in my faith and be a better man of God. She is coming back with me in July and I know she is very excited to meet all of you back home. I cant wait for you all to meet her and see how sweet she is. Keep praying for us and for God's guidance on our relationship! Thanks,& I love you guys.

No comments: